| Sunday, 09 March 2014 - anonymous| Login/Register to vote and to have access to more features
You are here: Root > By Topic > Graphics > Graphical User Interface View the dependency graph for this library
Created by Edi on: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 00:00:22 GMT, Last modification: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 07:33:22 GMT
A CAPI-based grid widget for LispWorks.
YstokGrid is a CAPI-based grid widget for LispWorks.
The grid provides convenient GUI framework for working with data in tabular form. The main design purpose was to present RDBMS records in rows. You can edit in place, add, or delete records by means of the grid (aka screen table or datasheet). YstokGrid can be included into any CAPI interface window as an ordinary pane.
- Text display, text input, and check button columns.
- Enabled or read-only columns.
- Ghost columns, i.e. calculated from the values of other columns.
- Callbacks on interactive user actions.
- Selecting rows with various styles of choice-interaction via a row header.
- Column width and row height changeable via a mouse gesture or
- Assigning graphics args (foreground or background color, font etc.) to
every cell differentially.
- Sorting and filtering rows.
- Searching a single column via of a kind of "Find what" dialog.
- Standard records menu and toolbar.
- Undo changes performed on cell or entire record
Text Display Column
- Rendering static text.
- Number and currency format localization; automatic initialization of
locale-specific parameters on Windows.
- Horizontal alignment: left, center, or right.
- Wrapping text automatically.
Text Input Column
- Customizable print-function, readers, writers, read and write converters.
- Full-fledged capi:editor-pane used for editing cell values.
- Boolean or triple state check boxes.
- Toggling via mouse or keyboard.
Authors and Maintainers
Graphical User Interface | Windows family | LLGPL
Linked from these items
YstokSQL | Ystok-Systema
1 Notes and 0 comments
You must be logged to add a note
This module 'optionally requires" Ystok-Local-Time, i.e. if the latter is loaded before, YstokSQL provide more functionality.
Submitted by divanov 26/06/2009 09:57:22
You must be logged to add a comment