| Thursday, 05 March 2015 - anonymous| Login/Register to vote and to have access to more features
You are here: Root > Standards and Specifications > ODBC View the dependency graph for this library
Created by Edi on: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:57:07 GMT, Last modification: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:04:57 GMT
YstokSQL is a Common Lisp library for interfacing relational databases via ODBC.
The implementation is much inspired by LispWorks(R) CommonSQL, provides the functional SQL interface in full but only a partial object-oriented interface, and only supports the ODBC back-end.
Latest Releases and Features Added
Release 0.3 (2006-06-08)
- Object-oriented interface in its simplest.
- The desktop-mixin class covering several Jet database subclasses: access-database, excel-database, etc.
- Coalescing SQL references to save space.
- sql-case-exp covering three operators CASE, COND and COALESCE
(analogous to ODBC IFNULL, Jet's Nz, Oracle's NV).
- SQL_NUMERIC and SQL_BIGINT types support.
Release 0.4 (2006-10-05)
- Regression test suite.
- Set operations UNION, INTERSECT, EXCEPT.
- Database creation, destroying, and listing functions.
Release 1.1 (2007-05-01)
- DDL functions for roles and privileges.
- Transaction support:
- macros define-commit-action and define-rollback-action,
- after methods on db-end-transaction executing action lists.
- Object-oriented interface improvements:
- added generics db-delete-instance-records, db-update-record-from-slot,
- added generic db-class-to-allocate to determine dynamically what class
should be instance of. Useful for storing the extension of several subclasses
in a single database table (so called ORM "flat mapping").
Prerequisites and options
The library requires
Authors and Maintainers
ODBC | Unicode | Windows family | Database | BSD license | LLGPL
YstokSQL | YstokGrid
Linked from these items
Ystok-Local-Time | Ystok-Systema
1 Notes and 0 comments
You must be logged to add a note
This module 'optionally requires" Ystok-Local-Time, i.e. if the latter is loaded before, YstokSQL provide more functionality.
Submitted by divanov 26/06/2009 09:51:50
You must be logged to add a comment